Friday, September 10, 2010

All is Well in the Land of OZ

Relax - Everything is Going to be Alright.  All is well in the Land of Oz.  On Tuesday (after Labor Day) when I went to the bank it do was revealed that the impending foreclosure was indeed stopped in time.

As best as we could figure the transaction crossed in the mail or perhaps even in cyberspace (is that even possible?)

I have a lot of work to do to catch back up on the "Wayward Blog" and to clean and repair things around the house, but for the time being at least - the house is secure.

We still have a few weeks of moderate motorcycling weather before the snow hits, and even though it is true that my wings have been clipped (as a friend of mine would say) "I'm endeavoring to persevere."  If I can't fly, perhaps I can "flutter" enough to do some exploring around Michigan, the neighboring states or even Canada.

It would not be a motorcycle trip, but perhaps, I could manage a short trip in October to see the polar bear in Churchill, Manitoba and take some wildlife pictures (something that I have wanted to do for years).

1 comment: