Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cleared to Go!

It has been over three weeks since I returned from MichCanSka's "Iditarod of Snowmobiling," but at last, all the obstacles that were preventing me from leaving have been removed and now I am - cleared to go!

Even so, it was Wednesday before I was able to book the flight back to New Orleans, but now the flight is booked for the 16th of April.

In the meantime (believing that I would not be able to even book a flight before the 16th), I booked an extended weekend trip to see the cherry blossoms and other sites of Washington D.C.; and yesterday morning I arrived in to begin this quest.

Therefore, to avoid wasting the limited time available (return flight on Tuesday the 13th), I'll close this blog and return for another day of exploring the grandeur of Washington D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment