Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gathering Things Together & Making Plans

The original plan was to - upon completing the Fort Sumpter trip, head back out the following week to Austin, Texas, to attend my Grandson 'Mateo's' First Birthday Party. To heighten the travel part of the experience, it was my intent to follow Old Route 66 on the Harley.

Unfortunately, with the unseasonably cold October weather, I just couldn't get myself up to make the "trek;" and therefore, decided to take the time to do (what I should have already done) and add photographs taken from the Fort Sumpter excursion, to the blogsite.

The photographs have now been added, and so I would encourage any of you who read the blog before the photographs were posted to, now reinvestigate the site and view the "photos."

Upon returning to Michigan, new plans will be made, and as soon as they are formulated everyone will be advise.


No comments:

Post a Comment