Thursday, March 8, 2012

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder?

It has been a long time since I have written anything and I truly doubt that "Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder"; but today, I'm feeling inspired!
  
It is an understatement to say - "It's been a long time".  But, it is what it is so, "Let’s let sleeping dogs ...." - Well, you know!

I'm still in little ole Bronson and still living on Matteson Lake.  The house is for sale as well the Harley Davidson Ford F-150 (its 2003 hundredth anniversary, supercharged model and it's listed on eBay if anyone is interested).

There are still visions of places to go and things see and so, if I can get free - who knows what might happen.

For the past few of months I have been involved with a leadership training program that is only now beginning to show signs of being a life changing experience.  Is it real?  Or is it too soon to hope for such a new reality? 

Can listening to CD's and reading books really provided the inspiration and the motivation to change lives?  I don't know the answer but as the saying goes - "IF IT FEELS GOOD DO IT!"  For now I have got to go with my gut and follow the dream!

I want economic FREEDOM, I want more FRIENDS, I want earn back the love and respect of my FAMILY, I want to have FUN and I need to make money and get my FINANCIAL picture in order to insure that all this and all of the above can really happen.

There are truly "boat loads" of money to be made in the program; it takes a DREAM (I have that), but more than that a clear VISION where one can see that dream as your reality (I'm working on that); and finally, the test of your WILL, it takes "action" to make it happen (I'm fighting my own set demons of my own creation and - working on that).

The ones who have succeeded in the program (and there are many) usually get involved to make money - but, stay involved to "make a difference".

I was going to end by saying, "wish me luck", but I know that "luck" is not the secret; it takes action and the will to win.  It is all about - "What you’re made of".

1 comment:

  1. You Go Little guy!! May everything you want comes true. See Jeremy got his loan. Maybe you should head to Texas and oversee the project!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete